Follow these simple steps...
1. Check the eligibility criteria to make sure you are eligible to apply for the award. The Lindisfarne Prize for Crime Fiction is only open to writers from the North East of England, or whose work celebrates the North East of England, and whose submission has not been published before.
2. Check the opening and closing dates for submissions (usually, 31st January and 30th June, respectively) and read the Terms and Conditions.
3. Draft your entry carefully (either a short story of no more than 10,000 words, or the first two chapters of a longer work-in-progress, plus a short synopsis). You will not be able to change your entry once it has been submitted.
4. Most queries are answered in ‘Frequently Asked Questions‘, but if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please contact us.
5. When you are happy with your work, submit your entry